Paris, 27.09.2019. Global P.O.S. previously stated on 24 September 2019 the following
Paris, 27.09.2019. Global P.O.S. previously stated on 24 September 2019 the following :
- Easy2Play Payment and the EasyWallet app will mean 25,000-plus France-based retail outlets can accept cryptocurrency payments under a legal framework laid down by the French PACTE Act.
- Global P.O.S. clients, who will adopt this latest service by first quarter 2020, include some thirty retailers such as Foot Locker.
Global P.O.S. wishes to clarify the following :
- Foot Locker is presently a client of Global P.O.S. for the provision of third party prepaid vouchers
- The present infrastructure may allow retail partners to accept payments in EUROs, from Global P.O.S., who will convert customers’ cryptocurrency to EUROs, starting in 2020.
- However, Foot Locker has not adopted these services, and has not agreed to accept cryptocurrency payments in France or elsewhere.
- We ask that all media partners take notice and make the necessary corrections to their reports on this matter.